Leaving for South Korea with 2 of my best buddies in the world, Basil and Mitch – in 2 days!! This is the first time that the 3 of us are flying internationally hence I’m really really excited!
I’m feeling like a ‘teen’ again (hahaha) because Korea always reminds me of K-POP! Haven’t packed my winter clothes yet though, I’m sure the weather will kill me again like it did the last time (-11C!!!).
What’s on the travel list?
1. Namsan Tower/Teddy Bear Museum
2. Thomson Reuters Corporate Office at Chung-gu
3. Gyeongbok, Changdeok palaces
4. COEX Mall where KR’s biggest aquarium is
5. Nami Island (Winter Sonata!!)
6. Myeongdong Cathedral
7. Hello Kitty Cafe
8. Lotte World/Everland (still thinking about this because I’ve been there before!)
9. Seoul Olympic Stadium/World Cup Stadium (if we have time)
10. Myeongdong, Dongdaemun, Namdaemun Shopping!
I wonder how many we can accomplish in 4 days. Anyway, I can’t wait! ^_^ (My smileys are turning Korean!)